Flag Count

free counters

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Gorumara National Park


Gorumara National Park, originally uploaded by Mithun Kundu.

Gorumara National Park (Bengali: গরুমারা জাতীয় উদ্যান Gorumara Jatio Uddan) is a National Park in northern West Bengal, India. Located in the Terai region of the Himalayan foothills, it is a medium-sized park with grasslands and forests. It is primarily known for its population of Indian Rhinoceros. The park has been declared as the best among the protected areas in India by the Ministry of Environment and Forests for the year 2009

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for your personal marvelous posting! I definitely enjoyed reading it,
    you are a great author. I will ensure that I bookmark your blog and will eventually come back sometime soon. First Off, let me commend your clearness on this subject. I am not an expert on this subject, but after reading your editorial, my understanding has developed substantially. Please allow me to grab your rss feed to stay in touch with any forthcoming updates. I want to encourage one to continue your great writing, have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete